Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Steaks??

Pam's back with another short post.

I stopped over after work and they were grilling up 2 of the most beautiful t-bone steaks that I've seen in my adult life. I suppose I'll forgive the fact that there weren't 3 since they don't have a kitchen.

A little progress is made each day- today they continued to work on getting the duct work back in the basement and pondered more floors.

Here's some of the current options:
(There's lots more, I'm just too lazy to look for pictures right now. And the last one looks like a gross green on my screen- it's not, it's a nice wood color.)

3 comments:

Catie Scarlette said...

So I'm new to this posting thing, but I LOVE the 2nd floor sample and vote for that one!

Joe & I need to get over there, but in the mean time, be sure to call if there's any jobs we can do.

Jill said...

I too LOVE the second one. But the color may be off.

Pamela said...

I agree that the second one is great. I looked again at the actual samples and in real life, they are closer than they look in the picture.

Both are pretty great.