Monday, July 28, 2008

Slowly but surely

First of all, I'd like to point out our new technological feature. For those of you who use a reader, I've added a Subscribe button on the upper right corner of the page. For those of you who don't know what a 'reader' is, you probably don't have one, so just ignore the new button.

Now, back to the news.

Things are progressing. On Sunday, Fred replace 2 very vital items lost in the flood- the bait fridge and the week wacker. Nevermind that his birthday is this Thursday and someone was thinking of getting him a new bait fridge, but oh well. I'll likely be going with plan b and getting him a nice lawn chair. I know it's safe to post it here because when I said something about the blog he said "the what?". When I tried to explain, he clearly a) didn't care and b) wasn't listening. I'm fairly sure he thinks a 'web site' is a popular spot to find spider dwellings.

In other news, Sher had someone up to measure for flooring. And her college friends, Carol and Alice, came up to help clean up the gardens. I'm not quite sure what the plan for tomorrow is.


And now for the food, chicken and pizza from the Pizza Ranch.


I attempted to take some pictures, but something went horribly wrong and I didn't get any. So instead of flood pictures, I'll just put in some randoms pictures of whatever I can find...
This is Dutch

This is a car I saw in Minneapolis.

This is in Paris

This is in London- it may be my favorite picture from there.

2 comments:

Jill said...

nice photos

Fly Right said...

Oooooh! The Pizza Ranch website is scary (in a way that I love)!