Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Counter Mods

Fred and I have individually completed some counter modifications.  Here's some pictures

Fred put bottom shelves in the basement counters.

He also made this cool shelf for his bait fridge so he doesn't have to bend over.  Which is good, those of you who have seen him bend over know what I'm talking about.

Here's what's in the bait fridge now
And the freezer- I don't know what it is and I don't want to.



I found some contact paper that had been sitting in my closet for several years.  I thought I would just have enough to give Sher a small water sealed area next to her sink to dry dishes.  Once I got the rolls going, I ended up doing all the counters.  There's a square of back splash about 5" x 5" that didn't get covered.  





A couple extras- these are interior doors that are going to Joni to finish.  Mostly you can see the extra vinyl that Joni is going to use in her shop bathroom.

This is the dishwasher.


2 comments:

Samreen said...

hey,
its a great site here, All the best.

Plz visit my site
http://hollywoodartfestival.com

Jill said...

Thanks for the comment!